Vettel was stuck behind Nico Hulkenberg of Force India team. Former Williams driver in 2010, it quickly loses 0.097 seconds. In fact, the German rider when in the early part of the fastest had skyrocketed.
When opening a little late to test because the cold weather conditions, with the surprising appearance Hulkenberg best time of 1:24 seconds. In some rounds, he finished his time stomping and sharpens 1:23,440.
Vettel alone try to implement the strategy is slightly different from the other riders. At the beginning he would make adjustments to the RB8. The remaining 15 minutes, then the world champion in 2010 and 2011 it put itself at the top with a 1:23,343.
While Lewis Hamilton who also had the fastest at the beginning, had to settle for third. Fernando Alonso, who was devouring 36 laps, perched at number five. The rider still afternoon session will be performing again.
The results of early tests
1. Vettel Red Bull 1m23.343s 38
2. Hulkenberg Force India 1m23.440s + 47 0097
3. Hamilton McLaren 1m23.590s + 0247 45
4. Ricciardo Toro Rosso 1m23.618s + 0275 45
5. Alonso Ferrari 1m24.100s + 37 0757
6. Schumacher Mercedes 1m24.150s + 42 0807
7. Perez Sauber 1m24.219s + 0876 29
8. Senna's Williams 1m26.188s + 56 2845
9. Grosjean 3466 Lotus 1m26.809s + 7
10. Kovalainen Caterham 1m27.537s + 4194 9
11. Marussia 1m29.248s + 5905 Pic 65