Hamilton on pole line was accompanied by his teammate Jenson Button fast losing 0.149 seconds. With two MP4-27 on the front, meaning that position in F1 Australia happen again. Live now, if Hamilton can make a perfect start with, unlike in the series I too spin.
A surprise made by driver Michael Schumacher of Mercedes. Seventh time former world champion shows age not a barrier. Although the third start, sweltering weather would loosen his stamina and Mark Webber of Red Bull to start the fourth will proceeded.
Kimi Raikkonen won the fifth position. However, the Finnish rider must retreat five grids into the penalty-10 as a result of replace gearbox (yesterday), and his position was replaced by Sebastian Vettel.
Qualification (Q) I: Kimi penalized five grids.
Before you start qualifying, Kimi Raikkonen had a penalty back five grids. Lotus driver performs a replacement gearbox, yesterday (23/3) on the last official practice session. Means, a former world champion in 2007 this should be top five if you do not want to start from the rear. This morning, during the official practice it occupies the fourth fastest.
Below the air temperature, 31 degrees centigrade, the McLaren duo soared to the forefront in the first 10 minutes by Schumacher (1:37,538) followed by Rosberg (1:37,575). While Vettel, Webber, Alonso, Hamilton and Button newly developed speed. Schumacher managed to sharpen the time to be 1:37,517.
However, 20 seconds, Webber closed the first qualified this to be the fastest with a 1:37,172 seconds. It uses the hard compound tires, while Vettel still not maximizes speed RB8.
Q2: start to Mass-12
Apparently, Kimi tried to grid spot grid is still in the top five. These efforts earned the sixth minute he was perfectly capable skyrocketed and put himself ahead with 1:36,715. Fastest record that lasted until the tenth minute.
Differences with Q1, this time McLaren driver, Ferrari and Red Bull over select languishing in the pits after undergoing the first 5 minutes. Concentration to improve their position in the last five minutes.
It turns out, when Raikkonen was successfully sharpened by another rider. Schumi in injury time, who lived alone, had to maneuver smoothly. The result, he just sits in fourth place. The only rider who did not continue winning the final qualifying Felipe Massa (Ferrari) who must start to-12.
Q3: Alonso performed efficiently.
Kimi entered the track at the beginning and seemed to maintain its leading position as made in Q2. Behind him, the Red Bull duo Webber and Vettel, Grosjean, Hamilton and Button.
Hamilton tried to do the braking near the corner, including the final turn. This effort produced the fastest time of 1:36,219 minutes, followed by Button who lost rapidly, and the second 0.408 seconds. Both McLaren Raikkonen finished third shifts.
At this final qualifying, Alonso did not use his time in the first two times five minutes from 15 minutes. Instead, he entered a new five-minute third track. Maybe he and his team are aware of the performance of the car could not shift the second McLaren.
1. Lewis Hamilton Mclaren-Mercedes 1m36. 219s
2. Jenson Button McLaren-Mercedes 1m36.368s + 0149
3. Michael Schumacher Mercedes 1m36.391s + 0172
4. Mark Webber Red Bull-Renault 1m36.461s + 0242
5. Kimi Raikkonen Lotus-Renault 1m36.461s + 0242
6. Sebastian Vettel Red Bull-Renault 1m36.634s + 0415
7. Romain Grosjean Lotus-Renault 1m36.658s + 0439
8. Nico Rosberg Mercedes 1m36.664s + 0445
9. Fernando Alonso Ferrari 1m37.566s + 1347
10. Sergio Perez Sauber-Ferrari 1m37.698s + 1479
11. Pastor Maldonado Williams-Renault 1m37.589s + 0874
12. Ferrari's Felipe Massa 1m37.731s + 1016
13. Bruno Senna's Williams-Renault 1m37.841s + 1126
14. Paul di Resta Force India-Mercedes 1m37.877s + 1162
15. Daniel Ricciardo Toro Rosso-Ferrari 1m37.883s + 1168
16. Nico Hulkenberg Force India-Mercedes 1m37.890s + 1175
17. Kamui Kobayashi Sauber-Ferrari 1m38.069s + 1354
18. Jean-Eric Vergne Toro Rosso-Ferrari 1m39.077s + 1905
19. Heikki Kovalainen, Renault 1m39.306s + Caterham 2134
20. Vitaly Petrov Renault 1m39. 567s + Caterham-2395
21. Timo Glock Marussia-Cosworth 1m40.903s + 3731
22. Charles Pic Marussia-Cosworth 1m41.250s + 4078
23. Pedro de la Rosa HRT-Cosworth 1m42.914s + 5742
24. Narain Karthikeyan HRT-Cosworth 1m43.655s + 6483