MANAMA - Had no maximum at the inaugural session, Nico Rosberg make it up in the second session. Rosberg, who started behind Vettel session, successfully recorded the best record in mid-session to end.
While in this second session, there are two drivers from one team, who decided to miss. Force India team refused to go down, because there are still worried about security issues. The new Force India team will go down in the qualifying session tomorrow.
The course of training sessions
Since the start of the second practice session, Mark Webber actually had established itself as the fastest, but then overtaken Jenson Button. But the fateful for Button, return the car to go down the order.
Having smoked Sebastian Vettel, Button positions gradually fall drastically. Thanks to the composition of soft tires, which used since the beginning of this second session, Vettel was able to accelerate the car.
See compatriots go smoothly with the soft compound, Nico Rosberg of Mercedes team tried the same thing. The result in the 49th minute, Vettel and Rosberg bloat had recorded the fastest time, 1 minute 32.816 seconds.
While Lewis Hamilton who also chose the hard compound since the beginning of the session, cannot maximize its speed. When the session 36 minutes left to live alone, Hamilton is still stuck in sixth place, two positions better than Button ever performance plummeted.
At the time of 90 minutes was over, Rosberg continues to be the fastest with the fastest score, 1 minute 32.816 seconds, 35 laps of the devoured. While in second place, Webber huddle with the lapse of time, 00 446 second and third place is occupied Vettel who received his 28 laps and the fastest time
The full results of Free Practice II GP Bahrain 2012:
1. Nico Rosberg Mercedes 1m32.816s
2. Mark Webber, Red Bull-Renault 1m33.262s
3. Sebastian Vettel, Red Bull-Renault 1m33.525s
4. Lewis Hamilton, McLaren-Mercedes 1m33.747s
5. Michael Schumache, r Mercedes 1m33.862s
6. Jenson Button, McLaren-Mercedes 1m34.246s
7. Kamui Kobayashi, Sauber-Ferrari 1m34.411s
8. Fernando Alonso, Ferrari 1m34.449s
9. Romain Grosjean, Lotus-Renault 1m34.615s
10. Sergio Perez, Sauber-Ferrari 1m34.893s
11. Daniel Ricciardo, Toro Rosso-Ferrari 1m34.895s
12. Felipe Massa, Ferrari 1m34.941s
13. Kimi Raikkonen, Lotus-Renault 1m35.183s
14. Jean-Eric Vergne, Toro Rosso-Ferrari 1m35.229s
15. Pastor Maldonado, Williams-Renault 1m35.459s
16. Vitaly Petrov, Caterham-Renault 1m35.913s
17. Heikki Kovalainen, Caterham-Renault 1m35.968s
18. Bruno Senna, Williams-Renault 1m36.169s
19. Timo Glock, Marussia-Cosworth 1m36.587s
20. Charles Pic, Marussia-Cosworth 1m37.803s
21. Pedro de la Rosa, HRT-Cosworth 1m37.812s
22. Narain Karthikeyan, HRT-Cosworth 1m39.649s.