Grojean made the best time for one round is one minute 21.035 seconds. The results are recorded the fastest time of all drivers in total three-day test session that was held. For the record, Grosjean also be the fastest on the second day yesterday.
Sitting in second place is Sebastian Vettel after he posted a time of one minute 21.035 seconds. What Vettel recorded only a tenth of a second faster than the best time of Fernando Alonso, who finished third.
Alonso took to the track with Ferrari which has undergone several revisions. But about an hour after the test he hit the wall at turn 12, which makes him have to get away from the track about two hours.
Occupies the fourth position is Daniel Ricciardo Toro Rosso team with the best time of one minute 21.604 seconds. Ricciardo beat Sergio Perez is in the order of the LMA and Nico Hulkenberg in sixth place.
Mugello test results on Thursday (05/03/2012)
1. Romain Grosjean Lotus-Renault 1m21.035s
2. Sebastian Vettel Red Bull-Renault 1m21.267s + 0.232s
3. Fernando Alonso Ferrari 1m21.363s + 0.328s
4. Daniel Ricciardo Toro Rosso-Ferrari 1m21.604s + 0.569s
5. Sergio Perez Sauber-Ferrari 1m22.229s + 0.879s
6. Nico Hulkenberg Force India-Mercedes 1m22.325s + 0.975s
7. Pastor Maldonado Williams-Renault 1m22.497s + 1.147s
8. Nico Rosberg Mercedes 1m22.579s + 1.229s
9. Oliver Turvey McLaren-Mercedes 1m22.662s + 1.312s
10. Paul di Resta Force India-Mercedes 1m23.002s + 1.652s
11. Heikki Kovalainen Caterham-Renault 1m23.169s + 1.819s
12. Timo Glock Marussia-Cosworth 1m23.466s + 2.116s